Welcome to my Blog!

I want to personally thank all of my amazing clients who have trusted me to capture and document small parts of their lives and allowed me to share them with you.

I hope you enjoy....

Monday, April 21, 2008

About TM Photography


Welcome to TM Photography. I'm Tara Meeks, Professional Photographer, Professional Manicurist (of 18 years), Wife to a wonderful husband and Mom to two gorgeous kids! Please browse the galleries and enjoy! You can click on the links above to see my galleries of photos.

I have had a "secret" passion for photography since I was a child. I was the "geeky" 3rd Grader snapping goofy photos of my classmates on those boring field trips! I consider my style to be simple, easy, no pressure photo shoots. I shoot only on location and take full advantage of natural lighting and settings. I try to capture a person's personality, rather than an uncomfortable studio pose. The random snaps of the camera usually turn out to be the best photographs. Catching the simple things, like the wondering gaze of a child or the pure excitement and hopes of a soon-to-be high school graduate are what I strive to capture.When not doing portrait and event work, my artistic interests tend toward landscape and street photography.

I live in the Dallas area and will travel anywhere!

Most of my work is available for sale, either in print form or as licensed images. If you have questions, or wish to order an image or print that you don't see in the print gallery, please email me. I'm also on Facebook and MySpace.

I hope you enjoy my photos and please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Please feel free to contact me directly at : 214.454.7740

Or email me at : tmphotography2008@gmail.com

0 comments..I'd LOVE to hear your comments!!:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!!