Welcome to my Blog!

I want to personally thank all of my amazing clients who have trusted me to capture and document small parts of their lives and allowed me to share them with you.

I hope you enjoy....

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Seniors, Seniors, Seniors!

I was swamped this past weekend doing Senior Sessions, trying to get everyone in to meet deadlines. These girls were so fun to work with! Even though it was extremely windy and so sunny (perfect day for anything other than taking pics!), these girls did a great job. Thought I would give everyone a sneak peak....









And then there was Rachel...Rachel ROCKED Deep Ellum! I had such a hard time picking out just a couple to post on here....so here you go!







0 comments..I'd LOVE to hear your comments!!:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!!