Welcome to my Blog!

I want to personally thank all of my amazing clients who have trusted me to capture and document small parts of their lives and allowed me to share them with you.

I hope you enjoy....

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sometimes You Just Have to Work with It

Living here in Texas, the wind is almost always a constant...and this weekend was NO exception! But Miss Katie totally worked it! The rain held off long enough for us to do her Senior Session. I have "watched" Katie grow up through her Aunts eyes over the years and had the priviledge of doing her pictues. We had a great time trying out new poses and props. Thanks Katie for putting up with my crazy poses, I told you they would look great!















0 comments..I'd LOVE to hear your comments!!:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!!