Welcome to my Blog!

I want to personally thank all of my amazing clients who have trusted me to capture and document small parts of their lives and allowed me to share them with you.

I hope you enjoy....

Friday, June 5, 2009

Attention Class of 2010


I am on the look out for my class of 2010 Senior Reps! Last year my Senior Reps did an awesome job and hope to be able to get a group that is even better than the last.....come on class of 2010 show'em whatcha got!

The FIRST TWO parents of a Senior (per High School) to contact me and book will receive 20% off of their Senior's session! (That's a $25 savings! And every little bit counts your Senior year ;)

What is the role of a Senior Rep?

1. You get an AWESOME photo shoot to commemorate your Senior Year!
2. You go to school and tell everyone about your experience with TM Photography, and your parents spread the word as well.
3. You get to choose three images from your shoot that will go on advertising postcards for your school!
4. When the advertising gets here you and your parents pass them out and help further spread the word about TM Photography

Not only do you get this awesome discount but you will also get 24 FREE wallets for your announcements, plus a chance to earn a free sheet for every person who books an appt (and mentions your name) with TM Photography!!

Check out recent Senior sessions at:
www.tmphotography2008.blogspot.com

Feel free to pass the word!


This cannot be combined with any other offer.

0 comments..I'd LOVE to hear your comments!!:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!!