Welcome to my Blog!

I want to personally thank all of my amazing clients who have trusted me to capture and document small parts of their lives and allowed me to share them with you.

I hope you enjoy....

Monday, June 22, 2009

Shelby & Evan

When Shelby contacted me and asked if I would be interested in traveling to Washington DC to do her and Evan's Engagement Pictures, I jumped on it! Washington DC is where they fell in love and plan on spending the first few years of their lives together. Thank you for the opportunity. I wish you two only the best! Here are a couple of pics from our session together:










1 comment:

  1. Shelby,
    Very cute pictures! You look awesome, as usual. Evan's not so bad either ;-)
    Cher

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!!