Welcome to my Blog!

I want to personally thank all of my amazing clients who have trusted me to capture and document small parts of their lives and allowed me to share them with you.

I hope you enjoy....

Monday, March 22, 2010

"Contact Me" Page ~ Please Read! ~

I have had several people lately fill out the "Contact Me" page, but have failed to either leave their name, phone number or email address...So, unfortunately, I have not been unable to get in contact with them....Please, Please, Please make sure you fill out the form completely before hitting the send button! I would hate for someone to be waiting for a response when I never received any contact info on them :)

And just because I hate to post without including pics..Here are a couple from some recent sessions!



0 comments..I'd LOVE to hear your comments!!:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!!